DEAR COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS SAVE THE DATE
Posted on June 11, 2020
JULY 31 - AUGUST 2, 2020
TCF’s Virtual Conference will provide an important opportunity for our community to connect in a way that is feasible right now. It also offers the opportunity for many people to attend who may not have been able to do so in the past for a variety of reasons.
The three-day conference will include:
- Keynote Speakers
- 70 plus workshop choices
- Sibling Sunday
- Candle Lighting Ceremony
- Sharing Circles
- Silent Auction
- Additional regular conference activities that are suitable for a virtual environment
- The conference will take place on a Zoom platform with an online registration system.
- Registration fees for the three-day event will be $65 per person (early bird registration) and $85 per person after July 17th, 2020.
- Information about the TCF Walk to Remember along with more conference details will be shared in the coming weeks.
- Training and orientation will be offered prior to the conference for attendees who may need some extra technology support in order to participate.
Although we would all love to be together in person, we can still connect, support, and gather as a community through a virtual event. We will continue to navigate this new environment we’re in and we hope you will join us!
Registration will open soon, and we will make an announcement with a registration link provided when that happens. For now, please save the dates and look forward to connecting virtually with your TCF family through an enriching and inspiring virtual event.
CEO, The Compassionate Friends